Ouran High Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High Generation

Play as a student in Ouran, be a cannon character, visit the Host Club. It's a new generation and a new year!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and Mods
The Main Room 10253914
Latest topics
» Lilia Inuzuka, Character Registration
The Main Room EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 pm by Lilia Inuzuka

» Face Claims
The Main Room EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm by Kaname Kaze

» The fountain
The Main Room EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am by Alex-chan

» The Main Room
The Main Room EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm by Courtney Vakarian

» Hayami, Alex
The Main Room EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 am by Nanaka Hiro

» Updates
The Main Room EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm by Nanaka Hiro

» Help
The Main Room EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm by Yuki-chan

» Vakarian, Cho, Courtney
The Main Room EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:39 pm by Nanaka Hiro

» Hayase, Yuki
The Main Room EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm by Nanaka Hiro

Top posters
Nanaka Hiro
The Main Room Vote_lcapThe Main Room Voting_barThe Main Room Vote_rcap 
Yuki-chan
Courtney Vakarian
Kaname Kaze
Alex-chan
NikoNiko
Lilia Inuzuka
Affiliates
92403910.jpg

The Main Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanaka Hiro
A-2 President
Nanaka Hiro

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ourangeneration.forumotion.com
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm

(lol feel like a rebel gonna be the first to rp on this site :p)

Yuki opened the door slowly and peered in wanting to know what all the commotion was about this place. She timidly peeked around the door and looked around the room it was so big to her she was a little scared to actually walk in all the way at first. She shut her eyes tight and gave herself a mental pep talk and took a step in holding her uniform skirt tight. "Hmm... Seems like a normal room to me..." she said quietly as she walked in farther looking around. She sighed "If only Sora could come to school with me I wouldn't be so scared to do things by myself..." she was still looking around when she almost tripped over a couch not paying attention to where she was going. She caught herself before she flipped over the back and stood up looking around hoping no one was in the room to see that. Seeing no one was she sighed with relief and brushed her dress off "Pay attention Yuki... Pay attention!" she slapped herself on her forehead. She continued to look around the room completely in her own world again.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Vakarian

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Courtney was skipping down the halls, jamming to her mp3 player as she was exploring the school once more. Courtney wasn't an ordinary teenage girl. No, she had spunk, she was crazy, she was just a bundle of nuts. But she could care less what everyone else thought. Hence why she tended to ignore the school uniform policy. So of course she was wearing her pink and blue loitla bow dress. She chuckled before stopping and noticing a girl walking into the music room. Courtney shivered at the thought of entering there. She new most of the 'i'm better than you' girls went there to be flirted to. Courtney disliked the thought of being lied to just to gawk over boys. Courtney snapped out of her thoughts though and decided to fallow. Courtney skipped her way to the door and walked in fallowing the girl. Courtney looked around as she watched the girl. She soon decided to interrupt this girl in her thoughts and see what the hey she was doing here. So she ran in front of the girl and stopped to a stop. Her legs spread out and her hands out. She held a giant grin as her piggy tails bounced due to being curled to today. Her hands had colorful gloves on and decked in bracelets, she wore her steam punk locket that shun in the sun, and she wore thigh high blue and pink striped socks with blue lolita shoes that went to her knees.

"Hey there! Whacha doing here?"

Courtney's Irish accent could clearly be heard as she spoke as she chuckled and she place her hands on her hips. Courtney didn't care if the boys were here or not. She was going to pay attention to this girl and ignore them. Like she always did in class. And everywhere else. It was like her job.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Yuki continued to look around not noticing her until she jumped in front of her. She jumped back a little almost tripping over her own feet. She blinked and quickly looked to her feet shuffling them a little. Her face turned a light shade of pink, she wasn't used to talking to people like this. She was too up beat for her and it kind of scared her, but she had to answer it would be rude if she didn't

"I-I wanted to umm... See what the commotion was about..." she kicked her foot a little still looking at her feet. "S-So I thought I would explore when it was empty... Cause I can't handle all the boys in one room..." she sighed still looking at her feet.

She could hear her Irish accent, but didn't want to mention it. She looked up finally, but tried avoiding as much eye contact as possible. She wasn't trying to be rude or anything she just wasn't used to so much over powering emotion.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Vakarian

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 am

Courtney blinked and watched the girl closely with a curious look. She knew some girls were shy, and some boys too. Courtney seemed to be a little much for them at first, so she took no offense. She was sometimes too much for anyone. She walked over and rested her hands on her knees so she was bending over and could see the girl's face. Courtney gave her a big grin before standing back up and resting a hand on her shoulder and looking around the room.

"Aye, seems like the gents are out. Probably at lunch or some tim. I'm going to go off a limb here and say ye aren't one of them yellow cows?"

Courtney chuckled as she begun to walk around the large room that was covered in furniture and vases. Courtney didn't get the point of it. It was a music room. Why not have musical instruments. How come the fine art had to dwindle down to a place with flirts. Courtney sighed as she picked up objects and looked at them quiet carelessly. Courtney knew the boys weren't here. So she decided to do some exploring as well. She then leaned against a grand piano and watched the shy girl. Courtney hoped she'd talk more. Maybe they could know each other and Courtney could stir her away from this place. Bad things happened to good people, and she didn't want that to happen to this poor gal.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 am

Yuki blinked now seeing her face she listened to what she had to say and she got a little confused. It must have been the dialect of her Irish decent, but it didn't mean that Yuki knew what is meant.

"Yeah... I was hoping to come and explore here I really had no want in meeting any of the boys here...I would feel scared and not know what to do..." she twiddled her fingers a little and looked up as she began looking around "Umm... What exactly does the saying 'Yellow cows' mean?" she was so confused when she heard her say that.

She took her hands and placed them behind her back now looking at her peculiar outfit. It was really pretty actually and she wished that maybe one day she would be able to afford to buy one of those dresses. She loved to wear dresses, but all the dresses that she wore were all cheap sundresses that she found in a discount store.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Vakarian

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Courtney chuckled as she closed her eyes and rummage through the choice of words she was going to say. Courtney had the tendency to just blabber out what she thought. Never thinking through her words. She blamed it on her heritage. Irish people could have the tendency to just blurt out whatever was on the tip of their tongues. She then opened her eyes and waved her hand.

"Ye know! Those pops that walk around in the school uniform. They remind me of yellow cows. Cause they sure can act like em! Ha! Well, some of them that is. All wanting to come here to be acted like queens. When in truth each of they wee little hearts will be shattered when none of these fellas come to their calls. Not that the fellas have bad intentions. Naw, they can be real sweat hearts if they want to. Though, some them can be real stupid to, aye."

She chuckled before leaning herself up right and pushing the gran piano to collide with the wall, causing the vase of flowers the spill and crash to the ground. Courtney stared at what just happened. That had to be karma. Or maybe her past lives haunting her. Either one sucked. Courtney then slowly begun to back away before bumping into a table and breaking another vase.

"Ai! The spirits of me ancestors are raining havoc on me today! I be cursed into walking into this room!"

Courtney then jogged over to the new girl and pretended none of it happened. Although with her lukc, the ceiling would come crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Yuki blinked looking down at herself hearing her talk about the uniform that way. She blushed a little knowing she was wearing the uniform and frowned a little. Was this girl making fun of her too? She tried to shake it off thinking that couldn't be cause she seemed to nice to do that to someone like her. Plus she had never done anything to her to deserve it. She smiled a little hearing what she had to say about the boys in this club, at least they weren't people who made it there lives to break every girls heart.

"Oh well at least they aren't heartless... Right?" she smiled a little now getting a little used to her hyperness. She blinked a little seeing her break a vase "Um... You don't think they'll notice that?" she said softly pointing to the vase. "I can try and help pay for that..." she smiled a little hoping that would help.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Vakarian

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Courtney chuckled as she saw the mess she made. She waved her hand as if saying it was no problem. Courtney wasn't poor or anything, she could easily repay them. But that didn't mean she would. She felt like this club didn't have a purpose in this school. But who was she to judge. Courtney sighed as she decided that the proper thing to do WOULD be to repay them, but to do it in person. She was a princess, slightly, in Ireland. She was taught better than to just up and walk away from creating a problem for someone else. Plus, they probably figure it was her and people would cause some 'bully' problems for her. She didn't need that.

"Aye, I can pay for this. I just rather do it in person. I was brought up as a princess in Ireland, and me mom would smack me like a good old sack of potatoes if I did it differently! Ha!"

She chuckled as she leaned down and begun to pick up the pieces. Courtney wasn't going to leave her mess like this. She was surprised that none was actually here. Usually she saw one of two of them staying behind. Then again, some of them seemed like impossible to tear apart.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-chan

Yuki-chan

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 am

She blinked seeing her wave her hand and tilted her head. "Oh well alright..." she smiled a little and fluffed at her skirt a little. She didn't really like the uniform all that much, but she liked it better than a uniform that was a short skirt and a tee shirt. She wasn't one to wear things like that, she loved her long dresses. When she heard the word princess her eyes widened "You are like a princess?!" she smiled a little thinking of all the beautiful long dresses she would get to wear. "Did you get to wear all those beautiful dresses too?!" she was now completely into this conversation. She blushed a little hearing her out burst and looked back down to her feet kind of swinging at her hips now embarrassed at what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Courtney Vakarian

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Courtney blinked and blushed before chuckling. She wasn't completely royalty. Ireland had different rules of royalty based on names and heritage of families. It was a bit difficult to explain and you need a diagram to show it. Hearing Yuki ask her question made her chuckle more. It wasn't Courtney's favorite thing to wear, dresses, and would try to run from them. But she was forced to wear them. Some weren't so bad. Others made her shudder in fear. Courtney sat down on a couch and nodded.

"Aye, I wore all kinds of traditional Irish dresses. I still have a bunch of tem if you wish to have a few."

Courtney smiled to her as she ignored the messed she caused in the room. She knew well enough she was going to have to pay for it. But that was alright with her. Unless it was going to cost a fortune, then that was another matter to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Room   The Main Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Room
Page 1 of 1