Ouran High Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High Generation

Play as a student in Ouran, be a cannon character, visit the Host Club. It's a new generation and a new year!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and Mods
Rules: A must read 10253914
Latest topics
» Lilia Inuzuka, Character Registration
Rules: A must read EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 pm by Lilia Inuzuka

» Face Claims
Rules: A must read EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm by Kaname Kaze

» The fountain
Rules: A must read EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am by Alex-chan

» The Main Room
Rules: A must read EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm by Courtney Vakarian

» Hayami, Alex
Rules: A must read EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 am by Nanaka Hiro

» Updates
Rules: A must read EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm by Nanaka Hiro

» Help
Rules: A must read EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm by Yuki-chan

» Vakarian, Cho, Courtney
Rules: A must read EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:39 pm by Nanaka Hiro

» Hayase, Yuki
Rules: A must read EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm by Nanaka Hiro

Top posters
Nanaka Hiro
Rules: A must read Vote_lcapRules: A must read Voting_barRules: A must read Vote_rcap 
Yuki-chan
Rules: A must read Vote_lcapRules: A must read Voting_barRules: A must read Vote_rcap 
Courtney Vakarian
Kaname Kaze
Alex-chan
NikoNiko
Lilia Inuzuka
Affiliates
92403910.jpg

Rules: A must read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanaka Hiro
A-2 President
Nanaka Hiro

Rules: A must read Empty
PostSubject: Rules: A must read   Rules: A must read EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

General

1. Be courteous to one another! Regardless of ranks, you should treat every single member in a respectful way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

2. Try to keep things to a stable level regarding language. Trust me when I say this, there are people younger then you on here. But in short: STICK TO THE ANIME. Ex: There were NO gun fights in this anime what so ever.

3. Try your best to be literate. Roleplay posts must have a minimum of foursentences.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. This includes cyber bullying. If you need to post twice, use the edit button.

5. We understand that at times life gets kind of hectic, but make an effort to be online! If you're never on, how will you get in on the fun of roleplaying?

6. Do not fight each other. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to private messages. Do not fight in the chatbox. This is NOT the use of the chatbox. Any fights in the chatbox that escalate and repeat over and over will result in bans and the eventual removal of the chatbox.

7. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If found with a double account, one of your accounts will be banned, and the other will be deleted. And don't think that you won't get caught because your IP address will say it all in the administration panel to the admins. Trust me: we will know, and we will confront you about it.

8. Do not try to find loop holes in the rules.

9. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

10. Do not post on behalf of a banned user.

11. Try to keep all public and visible roleplaying to an appropriate level. Take anything that will escalate into an inapropriate state into PMs, emails, or any other messaging systems.

12. Please do not post or share pictures of yourself in real life. I am a paranoid freak when it comes to this and let me tell you that EVERYONE isn't who they say you are! It is FINE if it's a friend you KNOW and are going to school with as long as it's in PM. But PLEASE BE SAFE!

Role Play Related

1. Canon Character's are played by specific people. Only ONE canon per person.

2. No God Modding!

3. No member's can claim to be related to any of the canon characters! This is unfair and your character(s) were not in the anime or in anyway were related to Ex: I magically claim that my character Nanaka is related to Kyoya (hahaha, I laugh) This is NOT true or fair. Because then many would be claiming and that would make Kyoya have a million family members that he hasn't even known of! Just don't do it!!

4. No Mary/Gary Sue's! What are they? Mary/Gary sue's are characters that are just too perfect. You can't be intelligent, strong, awesome, and amazing. That isn't how this works. So you must balance out your character with negatives and positives!

If these rules are broken, we will take appropriate actions. Please infrom us if someone has decided to break one of these rules. Also, if you have any questions shoot us a message!

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely, The Staff
Back to top Go down
https://ourangeneration.forumotion.com

Rules: A must read
Page 1 of 1